Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SKYPE



Alright then, a new bit of technology for me to play with. Wait....better go wipe off that green cucumber facial mask I'm sporting.... AH...now I won't scare you! What?? I forgot to turn off the sound? You're kidding!?! Whilst I'm cleaning up things..then I'd better clean up my language too! I don't know about this...well, I can see the advantages. For instance, kids in my classroom can penpal with cyberkids in Estonia or visit their dad who is serving in Afghanistan. Someday, I may be blessed with grandkids and will be able to watch them taking their first steps. Well, at least I know that my new little netbook has SKYPE capabilities now and I'm all set up and ready to roll...but don't look for me too early in the morning.

1 comment:

  1. You're an entertaining writer... I love to read your blog posts. They always crack me up. :)

    ReplyDelete